Effective January 1, 2000, The Board of Trustees adopted a new policy under which TBA members will be rewarded for their faithful attendance at TBA-sponsored CLE programs. The policy and guidelines are as follows:
- Eligibility requires 12 CLE Hours purchased and attended during your current reporting period through the TBA.
- To receive one free seminar up to 3 hours, you must be a TBA member at the time of your purchase/attendance at the TBA sponsored seminars.
- The 12 CLE Hours must be purchased and attended in one reporting period. The 3 Free CLE must be redeemed during the SAME reporting period.
- To request one free seminar up to 3 hours, you must send completed Free CLE Form 3 signed and typed, two weeks prior to requested seminar (available from the CLE Dept. or by clicking here) along with your Supreme Court Transcript verifying the data.
- Be sure to make copies of completed forms for your file and send the originals to the TBA-CLE Dept., 311 North Superior St., Toledo, OH 43604-1454.
- To register for your 3 hours free credit, you must submit the approved CLE Form 3 with the desired CLE Registration form which will be sent to you upon approval.
- If a one time cancellation is necessary, you must notify the CLE Department no later than the morning of the seminar to retain the 3 hours credit. Lack of notification will result in loss of free earned hours.
Proof of attendance is required and provided by the members. No exceptions!
Toledo Bar Association Free CLE Form