Putting Electronic Payment Processing to Work for Your Business.
There’s no guaranteed path to a successful business. But there are successful strategies. One key strategy is how you process payments. After all, businesses need the same range of payment options as large corporations; they just don’t need the costly infrastructure. Elavon brings you an electronic processing program specifically designed to fit the needs of your business no matter what the size.
Elavon, endorsed payment processor of the Toledo Bar Association, invites you to take advantage of the special discounted rates available to you as a client. Even if you are currently using another payment processor, call us for a FREE rate comparison. You have nothing to lose but higher fees!
You can accept every major credit card, including:
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, Diner's Club®, JCB®, American Express®, Carte Blanche®
- Debit cards
- Purchasing/Procurement cards
- Business/Corporate cards
- EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer)
Wide Range of POS Solutions
- Wide range of terminals, printers, PIN pads and other peripherals, including wireless terminals
- Both lease and purchase options to fit your needs
- Software solutions for PC or Internet processing
Electronic Check Service
- Minimize risk, reduce costs and speed access to funds when you convert paper checks into electronic transactions
- Expand your market, increase revenue, and build customer loyalty—all with electronic efficiency
- Network Reliability —Our proprietary network has the reputation for speed and reliability, and maintains two fully scalable systems and two telecommunication networks to ensure your transactions always go through
- Superior Customer Service — get the support you need 24/7, online or from an experienced professional in our customer support center
- Free Online Reporting — MerchantConnect is our free online reporting tool that allows you to securely monitor your account from any Web browser at any time of day
To get started, please contact Danielle Gibson at 800.546.1831 ext. 5434 or email@example.com.
Be sure to mention your Toledo Bar Association membership to receive special member pricing. For more information about our products and services, visit associations.elavon.com.