Michelle Kranz Sworn In as President of Toledo Bar Association
New Board of Directors Installed
Michelle L. Kranz was sworn in as 115th President of the Toledo Bar Association for the 2015-2016 membership year.
Kranz is a 1993 graduate of the University of Toledo College of Law and and a 1990 cum laude graduate of Miami University. (link to bio)
Kranz took the oath of office from Judge David Katz, senior judge of the U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, at the Toledo Bar Association’s Annual Meeting on Tuesday, June 9, at The Park Inn. Attorney Bonnie Rankin served as Master of Ceremonies. Kranz formally assumes leadership duties for the Toledo Bar Association today, July 1.
Other new officers for 2015-2016 include:
- 1st Vice President, Vallie T. Bowman-English, Esq., Toledo Municipal Clerk of Courts
- 2nd Vice President, Richard S. MacMillan, Esq., MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC
- 3rd Vice President, Joan H. Rife, solo practitioner
- Treasurer, Drew A. Nitschke, Esq., Marshall & Melhorn, LLC
- Secretary, Margaret G. Beck, Esq., Brady, Coyle & Schmidt, Ltd.
Click here here for a complete listing of the Toledo Bar Association Board of Directors. Event photos available upon request.