The Toledo Bar Association has partnered with the Center for Nonprofit Resources to find ways to connect our attorneys to local nonprofits.
We recognize that nonprofits in Toledo face legal issues and may not have the resources to retain an attorney. Through our ongoing collaboration with the Center for Nonprofit Resources, we have identified opportunities for attorneys to provide legal assistance to nonprofits who are unable to hire an attorney.
We have also worked with the Center to provide educational seminars and webinars for local nonprofits. We view this project as a fantastic opportunity for our attorneys to give back to the nonprofit sector and we look forward to continuing to grow our partnership with the Center for Nonprofit Resources.
If you are a local nonprofit who is facing a legal issue and your organization is unable to afford an attorney, please fill out this application for pro bono legal services and email to email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact Maggie Humphrey, Director of Community Engagement, at 419-242-4763.
Nonprofit Connect News & Resources:
- 4/1/2021: Lawyers on Nonprofit Boards with David Arnold, Esq.
- 1/7/2021: Can An Employer Mandate Their Employees to Get the Covid-19 Vaccine with Mechelle Zarou, Esq.
- 8/25/2020: So you Want to Start a Nonprofit? with Craig P. Burns, Esq.
- 6/30/2020: C4NPR interviews Nonprofit Connect program director, Maggie Humphrey, Esq.
- 4/6/2020: Legal Issues for Nonprofit Employers Related to the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) with Patty Wise, Esq.
- 4/1/2020: Connecting Attorneys with Nonprofits during Covid-19
- 3/20/2020: Anatomy of Charity with Craig P. Burns, Esq.
- 3/19/2020: Family First Coronavirus Response Act with Patty Wise, Esq.
- 3/13/2020: Legal Considerations Related to COVID-19 with Patty Wise, Esq.
- 3/5/2020: Common Legal Issues Nonprofit Boards Experience with Craig P. Burns, Esq.
- 11/2019: TBA Assists Area Nonprofit