Toledo Bar Association Foundation Grant Making
Thank you for your interest in funding from the Toledo Bar Association Foundation. The TBA Foundation, created in 1955, is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and serves as the philanthropic arm of the Toledo Bar Association. While we support programs of the Toledo Bar Association, we are also interested in worthwhile programs in the community that further our interest in promoting justice and respect for the law.
Please consult this information when applying for a grant from the Foundation:
- Review our Grantmaking Interest Areas and Guidelines to determine if your grand request is in alignment with TBA Foundation interests.
- Determine when you will be submitting your grant using the deadlines below.
- Complete the Grant Application using our fillable PDF.
- Email the application and supporting documentation to email@example.com
Grant submission deadlines:
- Submittal deadline is June 1. Grant requests will be considered at the July Board meeting.
- Submittal deadline is September 1. Grant requests will be considered in the October Board meeting
- Submittal deadline is December 1. Grant requests will be considered at the January Board meeting
- Submittal deadline is March 1. Grant requests will be considered at the April Board meeting
Contact Bradley J. Lagusch, TBA and TBA Foundation Executive Director, at 419-242-9363.