Free CLE Policy
Effective January 1, 2000, The Board of Trustees adopted a new policy under which TBA members will be rewarded for their faithful attendance at TBA-sponsored CLE programs. The policy and guidelines are as follows:
- Eligibility requires 12 CLE Hours purchased and attended during your current reporting period through the TBA.
- To receive one free seminar up to 3 hours, you must be a TBA member at the time of your purchase/attendance at the TBA sponsored seminars.
- The 12 CLE Hours must be purchased and attended in one reporting period. The 3 Free CLE must be redeemed during the SAME reporting period.
- To request one free seminar up to 3 hours, you must send completed Free CLE Form 3 signed and typed, two weeks prior to requested seminar (available from the CLE Dept. or by clicking here) along with your Supreme Court Transcript verifying the data.
- Be sure to make copies of completed forms for your file and send the originals to the TBA-CLE Dept., 311 North Superior St., Toledo, OH 43604-1454. To register for your 3 hours free credit, you must submit the approved CLE Form 3 with the desired CLE Registration form which will be sent to you upon approval. If a one time cancellation is necessary, you must notify the CLE Department no later than the morning of the seminar to retain the 3 hours credit. Lack of notification will result in loss of free earned hours.
Proof of attendance is required and provided by the members. No exceptions!Toledo Bar Association Free CLE Form