Meeting Room Use Policy
- Toledo Bar Association meeting rooms, except the second floor training room, may be utilized by members of the Association free of charge pending availability.
- A $100 per day rental fee will be charged for use of the second floor training room, with the exception of Toledo Bar Association events. There will be an additional $50 audio-visual usage fee when applicable. Audio-visual usage must be scheduled and approved by the Toledo Bar Association Executive Director at least one week in advance of the event. If not scheduled in advance, there is no guarantee it will be available.
- A $50 per day rental fee will be charged to non-members for use of all other meeting rooms.
- The meeting space should be left as it was found. This includes trash and food disposal, tables and chairs returned to order and all kitchen supplies cleaned by user.
- Exceptions to this policy may only be approved by the Executive Director.
- Room usage is restricted to Toledo Bar Association regular business hours unless prior approval has been authorized by the Executive Director. $100/per hour or any portion of an hour will be charged after regular TBA closing time unless prior authorization has been approved.
- The TBA facility may not be used for any fund raisers or gatherings of any political nature.
To reserve a meeting room:
Contact the Toledo Bar Association at 419.242.9363 or fill out the form below.